We cook and serve a small, simple, 10 item menu that rotates seasonally in a modern kitchen with a fun atmosphere. The kitchen is guest facing, the chefs cook and deliver the dishes, allowing us to maximize the guest interaction. We make all our pasta in house and use it as our vehicle to deliver flavors and techniques that are French, Californian, Japanese, or revised Italian classics.
If you love food and pasta, this is the restaurant for you! We would love to share our passion for quality food and excellent service with you and our guests. Our employees have high attention to detail and amazing teamwork, creating a thriving and fun work environment. We are a growing restaurant and will provide an opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge.
Positions: Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Bartender, Cashiers!
Compensation: $16/ hour + tips (averages $7/hr).
- Valid California Food Handler's Card
- Work at least 20 hours a week, part time and full time available.
- Stable employment track record of dependability.
- Ability to multitask and comply with safety and sanitation requirements.
- Able to lift 40 pounds as well as have the ability to lift, carry, and organize food and supplies.
- Hardworking team player who will maintain high standards and not compromise quality.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org